Old December 17th 04, 06:56 AM
Don Bruder

In article
TCS > wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 03:30:23 GMT, Don Bruder > wrote:
> >In article >,
> > Anthony > wrote:

> >> TCS > wrote in
> >> :

> >> The Tremec (formerly Borg-Warner) T56 six speed generally has a 0.74 5th
> >> and a 0.50 6th ratio, so both are overdrive.

> >Wheeeee!

> >Will it bolt up to the 2.0 liter inline 4 engine in an '82 Mazda 626?

> With that engine, you'd only be able to use 6th gear on a 10% decline.
> Otherwise, it'd be like using 4th gear at 10mph.

Awww, shaddup and quit spoiling a perfectly good fantasy!

(What? You actually think even if it WOULD bolt in, I didn't already
know it'd be just about as useful as tits on a boar hog?)

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See <http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html> for full details.