Old June 12th 05, 08:42 PM
Andre Warringa

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:38:03 +0100, "Zen NewsGroups"
> wrote:

> Just seen Andre Warringa's name on this post I remember this name from
>the GPL days as well. ;-)

Nice that someone remembers my name
Unfortunately but logically VROC isn't as crowded anymore as it used
to be, many empty races nowadays. I still play GPL often though,
stillll trying to go sub-8 on the ring and sub-27 on monza (did 27.1
three times now.. frustrating )

I played all other sims released after GPL, some of them are excellent
and technically much better than GPL, but for some reason they all
bored me after a while, while GPL still knows how to increase my
heartrate

Andre