Old July 20th 05, 06:21 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> No, you didn't show a lie. I claimed popular use.

TRANSLATION --> "i tried to spin truth" :-)

you lied, you are a liar.

> Listen carefully... "otherwise there would be no reason not to replace
> the HMC"... notice the mistake?

lol you see you think this because your stupid, ignorant, and lying ass
doesnt understand why an HMC is needed to begin with.

>> nope! that was my original statement to jeff. you jumped in so i gave
>> you
>> the criteria, specifically for everyone to see:

No, I don't accept that... the initial condition stands.

my initial condition to you was -30 degrees as i have posted many times now.
youre a liar stephen, no matter how hard you try to spin your bull**** ive
clearly shown your lies for what they are.

> You can accuse me of lying all day,

lol as if i need your permission to point out your lies, liar.

>but you *did* try to slip in more conditions, we can
>*all* see that.

lol what we have all seen is my inital post to you which CLEARLY stated -30
degrees. lie liar, it just wont get you anywhere. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com