Old December 19th 04, 11:04 PM
ThaDriver

My 2 cents:
Annie (the yellow baja) is by far THE most fun car/thing I've ever owned!
With the huge tires (bouncing a little), stiff ride, go-anywhere I want
capability, sterio blasting, sitting up high I cannot drive it without
smiling.
I've had kids walk around it tracing the paint designs with their fingers
& talking to themselves.
One *old* lady I parked next to once said (in her raspy old-lady voice) "I
like your car.".
Another guy told me once "You know; I hate Volkswagons..." (& I thought
here it comes about how much time & money I've wasted) "...but I really
like your bug".
So yes, we do it for fun *and* for others.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"