Old January 30th 05, 04:25 AM
David G Fisher

"fredrickson" > wrote in message
> >>This is a no-go on my end. Constant CTD's. I guess I can't race this
> >>weekend.
> >>
> >>This was a BAD idea.
> >>
> >>-Larry

> > I guess I'm out too, I can't find the GTP mod. Bad idea is right.
> >

> > bluestringer

> This is pathetic and absolute the reason why I abandoned the sad affair
> that has become of RASCAR since John Simmons left

What's pathetic is your transparent attempt at taking a shot at Mitch.

Your comment about RASCAR is laughable, so I'll leave that alone.

As for the GTP race situation today, there was nothing "pathetic" about it.
The GTP mod was made available SIX days ago to ANY RASCAR driver in a thread
at our forum .

Try getting your facts straight.

--
David G Fisher