Old November 16th 04, 02:15 AM
DAVID THORNTON

"LOL! Nice pun. Reminds me of the time Johnny Carson said that "Ewel
(sp?) Gibbon's (environut of the 70's) idea of a good time was eating
the crotch out of a pine tree". 8^)..."

I remember that particular show. That was funny! When he died, the joke
going around was that he choked on a pine cone.

Freedom is NEVER free! Support our TROOPS! David Thornton
IM:
Signature powered by Plaxo ... Want a signature like this? Add me to your
address book...
"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
| Sparky wrote:
|
| > Bill Putney wrote:

| >> My brain is wired for dogwood trees. I want you to vote to allow me
| >> to marry my dogwood tree with all the rights and privileges.

IS

| >> Although that is being pushed for by some also.

| >> I see. So you *ARE* for my right to "marry", with government
| >> sanction, encouragement, and recognition, my beloved dogwood tree -
| >> after all - that's the way my brain is wired, and you can't prove
| >> otherwise.
| >

| > KNOTHEAD!
|
| LOL! Nice pun. Reminds me of the time Johnny Carson said that "Ewel
| (sp?) Gibbon's (environut of the 70's) idea of a good time was eating
| the crotch out of a pine tree". 8^)
|
| Bill Putney
| (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
| adddress with the letter 'x')

News==----

http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000
Newsgroups