Old May 4th 05, 05:03 PM

Business is still going up! I'll hafta come up to Tennessee this summer!
Elizabeth is being a PITA right now though (my car)... grr.. gonna work on
her today to try to get this clutch cable situation fixed.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Now Mikie, you KNOW I wouldn't do that to you.
>
> Hey! When are we gonna have that BBQ ????
>
> --
> "I hear what you're saying, and I don't think you're dumb,
> but that doesn't mean I like you."
> The Ransom of Red Chief
>

> > wrote in message
> .. .
> | Kate I was on the interstate last night & some ****weed in a 94-98 V6
> | Mustang is zooming between traffic @ 75~85mph (posted speed limit
> | 65mph--surrounding traffic going 70mph).. *almost* rear-ends me... THEN
> | almost freaking hits the front of my car! He WOULD have had I not

slammed
> on
> | the damn brakes. Sorry, but if you're looking for a joy ride.. please

take
> | it away from my Elizabeth! (not YOU kate... just "you" in general).
> |
> | -Mike
> |
> | --
> | Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
> | http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
> |

> | "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> | ink.net...
> | > Kate<<<<< gets real close to Mike , just to make him nervous

> | > .. .
> stay
> | > the
> | > |