Old February 20th 05, 01:42 PM
duckbill

This is my first post on this site so I hope it goes well? You have already
received some excellent advice but I would caution you that the cheapest
price is not always the best deal. For example, some dealers will inspect
items while others will replace them. I would get my quote in writing and
ask for all my old parts back. This will force a not so good, tech to make
sure he replaces the parts. I have worked at a dealership and have seen
tech's skip on some of the items and no one be the wiser. Also, the old
belts can be carried in the trunk for an emergency. Good luck!