Old January 27th 05, 02:49 PM
Henry

By the way, there are two important processes that should be considered with
aluminum heads and steel spark plug threads.
1. the different rate and extent of thermal expansion
:heating and cooling might break the corrosion bond

2. electrolysis between dissimilar metals causes corrosion between the
surfaces.
: there are compounds that should be applied to the plug threads to reduce
the effects of electrolysis.

Henry

.. .