Old July 22nd 05, 05:01 AM
rob

are your hoses real soft? if so your lower hose could be sucking itself
shut.

also like sno man said, check the cooling fans, and go to a car wash and
make sure you get all the debris out from your condenser and radiator,
check the thermostat to make sure its opening.....a new one can be bad; a
pot of boiling water and a thermometer from the parts store works good.

"microboy" > wrote in message
news:1_633277_92debdfabed86ba968e35fecada95554@aut oforumz.com...
> My car a 95' Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating. I replaced the
> radiator, water pump, thermostat and the head gaskets are good. What
> should I do?
>
> --
> Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request
> Topic URL: