Old July 21st 05, 03:11 AM
Mike Smith

Dave LaCourse wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:22:41 -0400, Mike Smith
> > wrote:
>

>>You call me a bad driver with absolutely no evidence to support it, I
>>call you on it, and now I'm "young" with a "temper". Uh, huh.

> Where did I call you a bad driver, Mike? You are reading much more
> into all of this than there really is. You obviously have a thin skin
> (hence the temper?).

Um, here?

Me: There's nothing in the NY law that says you can't park your ass in
the left lane of a divided highway and do 55 mph till the cows come home.

You: And I suspect you would feel right at home doing just that. No
common sense, lad?

Oh, I'm sorry: You didn't call me a bad driver, you merely *suspected*
me of being a bad driver, for no reason other than that I stated my
understanding of NY traffic law, while never saying that I *liked* it.

--
Mike Smith