Old June 21st 05, 01:35 PM

"alexbell" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> The oil companies earn billion dollars on our ignorance! We buy their
> expensive petrol but they spend for that only cents! We just don?t know
> that there is a simple and cheap technology of petrol producing at home.
> It exists! And it has already been used by people all over the world.
> Just make the petrol by yourself! All information here www.petrol.7p.com

And you guys want your share of money earned off 'our ignorance'??

The Chinese make methane from a natural process, and it could be used in
autos as
fuel. A British boffin (or maybe buffoon) worked out a similar process some
years ago
using a similar raw material and published the results in Mother Earth News.

The correlation between your process and the Chinese technology is clear.