Old March 15th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default WTB: airbag coil for a 2002 Saturn sc1

"Dave" > wrote in message
> James and Jenn wrote:
>> Needed, airbag coil for a 2002 Saturn sc1, please let me know what you've
>> got? Email me at
>>

> You would seriously buy a USED one?

Not that I condone it but in this area (Metro NY city), you ask to buy one
of these and they steal it for you. I called a junkyard looking for a part
and was asked to call back in an hour. I found a legit part elsewhere but I
wondered if in the meantime, the junkyard guy looked up and down the street
to find what was parked there. We also had a new car dealer's lot broken
into and several airbags stolen.