Old June 18th 05, 01:24 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Maybe, but sounds more like a bad starter, weak battery. Usually if
the gasket is leaking the starter is strong enough to bang it though
bending the rod, with just a slight hesitation. If you still suspect a
cylinder filling with fluid remove the spark plugs will tell you quickly
which it is. If in the future you roll your Jeep pull the crank over by
hand and feel if you need to pull the plugs. Kind of like pulling
through a radio engine to make sure it's good to go before you yell,
contact: http://www.billhughes.com/grandpa.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O