Old June 15th 05, 04:06 AM
Mitch_A

Dont the bumps come from the track Meybe we can get humpy over here and
do a bit of grinding for ya

IMO GTR has the bumps modeled correctly and is much more realistic than a
nearly smooth track and like some "older" racing games.

It takes some time to get accustomed to the head movement but once you do it
becomes nearly as important to the "feel" of GTR as sound is. Matter of
fact I dont even notice it anymore and I have it maxed.

Mitch

.. .