Old June 15th 05, 03:28 AM
V \fnugen\

Default Excessively "jiggly/jumpy" cockpit view in GTR

I just got GTR. I have patched it, reinstalled without the patch,
repatched it......and I get the same thing every time. I get it so when
in cockpit view......it jiggles and jumps like crazy. I have set all my
world settings to zero and get the same thing. ANy other view is rock
solid......very annoying as I use the cockpit view almost exclusively
and it gets to be TOO much trying to run more than a few laps. I posted
at RSC GTR forum and so far no responses. I hope somebody here can help.
Thanks