Old February 25th 05, 09:39 PM
Steve

Tooth counts for AMC 20 and Dana 30 are identical for all ratios except
3.54:

http://www.xtremeterrain.com/p67.htm
http://www.xtremeterrain.com/p56.htm

Also, having two Danas doesn't guarantee identical ratios. My Dana 30 is
41x10 (4.10). My Dana 35 had (4.11). My Dana 44 which would normally
have 45x11 (4.09) has the 41x10 (4.10) TJ Rubicon gears. Granted, these
differences are probably smaller than that between your Dana and Ford,
but you can't say that front and rear Danas will necessarily 'exactly
match'.

Steve
http://xjeep.dyndns.org