Old June 12th 04, 12:42 PM
Aad Doix

I do not want to be rude, but having an Alfa Romeo 3.2 V6 I think fuel
consumption is the last thing thinking about... ;-)))

And well, it depends on your driving style of course. The engine sounds
marvellous so NOT revving the engine would be a heavy struggle. I think you
have to think about 1 litre per 6 to 9 km (depending on high speeds on the
highway to town-use or driving it the relaxed way).

Greetz and Enjoy!

Aad

> > I'm thinking about buying a Alfa Romeo GT 3.2l V6, but was wondering
> > about the "real" consumption per 100 km. I`m especially interested in

the
> > xconsumption at high speed for example when going with an average speed

of