Old January 23rd 05, 03:09 PM
Roger Maxwell

There's always that $5/hr. part-time high-school kid working behind the
counter who really doesn't care whether your purchasing a key for a stolen
car or not. Also, here in Texas, our newest vehicle registration stickers
contain the VIN - you aren't allowed to cover any part of that sticker. On
that note, it's really not even a sticker. It's basically a piece of 24#
paper with a piece of tape over it affixing it to the windshield - very
unsightly.

Roger

news