Old April 5th 04, 04:04 AM
Steve

Default NEW '04 chev crew cab upholstery FOR SALE

I just purchased a '04 Chev Crew Cab with dark charcoal cloth. I had
the cloth professionally taken out and had leather installed. As far
as I can tell there are no cuts on the cloth. The truck was 2 weeks
old when I had the leather installed. The front seats are 40-20-40
split with the fold down console. The front seats ARE NOT power, and
I dont know if it makes a difference. The Rear seats are the 60-40
split with the fold down drink holder. As far as I know the cloth
should fit the new body style chevys. I want to sell as a complete
set. I suppose the front seats will fit a regular or extended cab
also, but do not take my word for it. email me with any questions @
just remove the NOSPAM first. DO NOT