Old September 8th 04, 02:16 AM
Michelle P

Default Loss of Cabin temp control

Hi all,
I have a 2000 A6. Last Friday on the way to work the heat came on and I
could not shut it off. I tried everything to turn it off. Turning the
temp all the way down, shutting the system off, pulling the fuses.
Nothing worked. A couple of weeks ago the temp coming out ot the vent
seemed a little colder then it should be. A couple of times the past
few weeks the heat came on briefly but then went off.

I do not have the manuals yet so I dropped it off at the local shop this
morning. Anyone have a clue what went wrong?
Michelle
--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity