Old August 19th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default CEL P1135 (do I have to?)

Oops, sorry...

2000 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl. I live in Rhode Island. The estimate on
the sheet says $280 but I could've sworn they said it would be $375.
Maybe they do their estimates without labor included or maybe I
misheard. Thanks for any information you can give me.

www.donsautomotive.com