Old October 10th 04, 06:40 PM
Kaidi

Yes, I have tried the key on off way, it only has the code saying
battery disconnected recently. No other code.

I will start to check the PCM this afternoon (cause it just came to my
mind that just before all these problem started, I accidently dropped
some coolant outside the coolant tank. Since PCM is quite near that, I
may first check it. I will update the info later when I take it off.

Thanks a lot. :-)