Old March 2nd 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default Michelin Tires

I had the LTX/MS on my '99 and have the Cross Terrains on my '03. The Cross
Terrains are quieter and have better traction in both rain and snow
conditions IMO. My 03 has 30K miles and the Cross Terrains have lots of
miles left. They wear evenly with no alignment or balancing - I only rotate
them every 10K or so.

Dick O'Keefe