Old February 28th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default Michelin Tires

The time has come to replace the tires on my 03 Eddie Bauer.

I was looking at Michelin tires and saw the LTX which everyone always has
nice things to say about and the Cross Terrain as well. The Cross Terrain
were about $20 a tire more and the attendant said they have a smoother ride.

What is the opinion here on these tires?

For background, I live in Southern CA. Drive streets and freeways. No
off-road, no snow, etc. So what I really want is a smooth ride.

Feedback welcome!