Old March 14th 05, 03:19 AM
Papa

Yeah, I am wondering about that too. I have a pressure washer, but whatever
gunk I use to clean the engine with is going to leave one big greasy mess on
my driveway as soon as I start spraying. Other than taking the car to a
steam cleaning company, is there a good way to do it without creating a big
mess?