Old July 2nd 05, 10:53 PM
Funkie

I did 7 hour each way trips. Thats 14 hrs driving a beetle for each trip.
And did that trip 2 weekends in a row (28 hrs total). Orlando to Alanta and
back, twice. Thats a trip.

Carry your tools at all times, the basics at least. 15mm socket, wrench,
hammer, large flat screwdriver, jack, jumper cables, etc. Short trips can
become very long if you get caught without this stuff.