Old September 4th 04, 10:06 PM
Don Bruder

In article >,
wrote:

> then why not make all cars in production rear-engined, rear-wheeled
> cars? I hate RWD. It's slightly less stable and less easy to control
> to me.

Key words: "to you".

I can and have driven FWD, RWD, 4WD and AWD (6-wheeled "doodlebug"
amphibious) vehicles.

By far, I prefer the RWDs as daily drivers. Character flaw? Lack of any
discernment? Simple personal preference? <shrug> Who cares. That's the
way it is as far as Don is concerned.

--
Don Bruder -
- New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.