Old December 31st 04, 11:40 PM
Stuart&Janet

Well it was about 10 degrees C here in Ontario today. Everyone here gets all excited " hey
it's going to be 10 degrees today!" they all exclaim. Problem is when it is that
temperature here in Dec/Jan it is rainy damp and foggy as hell. Frankly, I'd rather have
it cold and dry. I did an oil change on my little commuter Escort today and it was colder
than a witches nipple with the dampness and the cold wet breeze plus all the wet crap on
my garage floor made it rather fun! I hear Oklahoma has bad ice storms from time to
time(?) I have a bud in Okla. City. StuK

m...