Old March 11th 05, 03:12 AM
Jeff Strickland

Yes I do. Well, I don't know what the weight is, but the trans is a 5 spd. I
also drive a Jeep with a manual trans, and I stall it on VERY steep hills,
and I have never used the manual brake as a hill holder. Ever. I am not even
sure the manual brake on my Jeep works, but I don't care that it works or
not, I never use it.

ups.com...