Old December 8th 04, 03:42 AM
Bill 2

"leo" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I just set up an account for an 18 1/2yo girl, with one accident on her
> record. The rate is $4500/yr. I added an older girl, the rate remains the
> same. WHAT IF I add a third boy who is 17 to the account. I think the rate
> is already over the top that the boy might have very little effect on the
> rate. Your thought?

Here's what happened with our plan. Two cars, two adult primary drivers.
Child #1 (male), as a secondary driver, sent the rate through the roof.
Child #2 (female)had minimal increase (because she's female), and the third
(male) child didn't increase it too much, so really it may, or it may not go
up. Ask your insurance company.