Old July 17th 05, 06:50 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

elaich wrote:
> "WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in news:NC3Ce.56200
> $iU.1153@lakeread05:
>

>> He is well aware of that. Before berating regular posters to this
>>group, perhapse you should be here awile first and see who who does and
>>doesn't know where they are. It should have been a clue when he
>>mentioned how he had posted about said Cadillac 501 in this group before.

> Ah, the lokal Netcop. Been wondering where you were lurking. BTW, I'm the
> spelling cop. You need a dictionary.
>
> "Perhapse?" "awile?"

Excuse me asshole, YOU are the one with the little mister cop
attitude. A stinking newbie yakking at a longtime regular poster asking
a question he thinks he can get answered. I'd rather be one that makes
typos than be a total jackass. You need to go elsewhere.

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com