Old July 17th 05, 02:43 PM
Mike Romain

You sir are in trouble. I highly recommend you get a manual, even a
cheap Haynes has the wiring schematics.

The battery wire along with all the fuse link wires (8" or so wires with
loops on one end and big fat tube crimps on the other where they join
the harness) go onto the large solenoid bolt. The smaller wire(s) come
from the key and one may go to the coil go on the small post.

Good luck,

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's