Old June 25th 05, 12:44 PM
tricky

Yeah

No offense to any "europeans" but I like my PINT of beer, I like being
6'2" and 12 Stone. I just ordered a 57' boat without a care for how
many Meters it is :-)
Shame about not being able to buy a gallon of petrol anymore, and I
think these days you learn metric at school :-(
We are still hanging on in there !

Rich