Old April 26th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default The New 4Door

That one has the new engine and all that stuff right?

If I had the family size I might think on something like that for a 2nd
Jeep, but I wouldn't buy the first year's production. Usually there are
'bugs' to be worked out. I prefer that to happen on someone else's
dime....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's