Old June 15th 05, 07:54 AM
Jerry Bransford

The TurboCity air tube does literally NOTHING that the factory air tube
doesn't do. I started with cutting off my factory air tube to mount the
K&N air filter but had to replace it with the TurboCIty air tube so I
could pass the visual inspection for California's semi-annual smog
system test. The TurboCity had the required CARB (Calif. Air Resources
Board) sticker of approval, that's what I needed to pass.

Was there any difference in performance with TurboCity's hollow steel
tube and the plastic factory air tube I had been using? Of course not,
what a rip-off... $80 for their lame air tube just so I could get that
required CARB approval sticker. Damn.

Jerry

--
Jerry Bransford