Old September 21st 04, 07:05 PM
Any Mouse

On 19 Sep 2004 17:33:47 -0700, "violet" >
wrote:

> Yelling what she driving without insurance, like it's her
>business anyway.

When you hit me, it is my business how you are going to pay.

>Then when she was told why, she just goes oh.

Oh really good news. Not only do you not have insurance to fix my
car, you're broke. Now who's going to fix my car.

>never once asked how my friend was.

Let's see. . . . you hit me and I'm supposed to be concerned for your
well being?

> She didn't think how she had a nice job and money but my friend didn't through
>circumstances beyond her control, and things happen.

Do you also believe that we should go easier on the poor folks who
kill gas station attendants because their lives are rough?

>She had insurance to cover her damage, which my fiend had to pay for while
>being threatened and scared and treated like dirt if she didn't.)

Irrelevant.

BTW, go back to school and learn how to form paragraphs.