Old October 7th 04, 10:34 PM
John Ings

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:37:40 +0200, "Pete" >
wrote:

>"Dan" wrote
>> I'm thinking of buying a Civic Del Sol. But I live in Minnesota and
>> would also be driving the car in winter. Does anyone have experience
>> in driving the Del Sol in snow and ice?

>Like with any other car, having proper winter tires is key.

And having the engine weight over the driving wheels is important.
Front wheel drive is also an asset, not as good as 4 wheel drive, but
better than rear wheel drive.

The DelSlow will do very well on ice and packed snow.
If the snow gets deep enough to reach the floorpan, you've got a
rather inefficient toboggan.