Old November 22nd 04, 09:51 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:55:42 GMT, "Snydley"
> wrote:

>I have 4 14" Dodge Shadow rims that I want to sell. What other Chrysler
>product will they fit? Is there any place to look this up on the web?
>Thanks,
>Snyde

100 mm 5 bolt, roughly 35-45mm offset - fits 5 bolt neon, dynasty, new
yorker, and 4 cyl dodge mini-vans.Also shadow and spirit.Daytona and
GLH
Bolt pattern and offset same as Chevy Cavalier and Pontiac Sunfire -
not sure of caliper clearance. Same bolt pattern as new Corolla,
Matrix and vibe but not enough room for the calipers on the big
wheeled vibe and Matrix - not sure of the Corolla and low end Matrix /
vibe.

Also same bolt pattern and offset as VW golf.