Old October 30th 04, 09:28 PM
jdoe

NOt many things will set a mil on those. Not even a bad O2 or EGR. There
will be a code set though but some things will not register on the self
diagnostic. BTW don't fall for the fancy spark plug claims. Use stock
Champions and OEM wires also check the coils for cracks and corrosion. If
you see any replace the coil pack too.
Larry
om...