Old December 22nd 04, 11:14 PM
Dave Head

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:13:20 GMT, (Brent P)
wrote:

>In article >, Dave Head wrote:
>
>> I am generally faster than everything else at time other than the drive home.
>> During the drive home, I can pick up a duck or two.

>Then your presence in the left lane is blocking other people.

They can _usually_ get around on the right. If they _really_ wanted to get
around on the left, they'd indicate it someway - horn, light flash, etc. But
they don't.

>You simply can't have it both ways. Either there is enough traffic for
>your justifications or there isn't and you have none.

There's enough wrong with driving in the right lane, safety wise, to justify it
to myself. Since It's my blood that will end up trickling into the ditch if
something goes to hell, that's all the justification I require.

DPH