Old June 2nd 05, 08:23 PM
Howdy

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:28:08 -0500, "TNKEV"
> wrote:

>Sounds like the valve cover gaskets and spark plug tube seals need to be
>replaced,did they suggest that you do that when they pulled oil soaked spark
>plugs?

Yes and they did that too.

One thing I forgot to mention was that last week I let the car idle
for about 30 minutes and it started smoking very badly from the
exhaust (grey smoke). After driving the car for about 2 miles the
smoking cleared up and it has not smoked since.

I am not suffering any loss of oil or coolant. The coolant shows no
signs of a cracked or damanged head gasket nor does the oil show the
milky white that you see.