Old December 11th 04, 05:27 PM
Tim Rogers

"Ben Boyle" > wrote in message

> as for the gas tank Tim Rogers of this very newsgroup
> has reported good results with a tank from Advance Auto Parts.

.............A word of caution, Ben. These autoparts companies change
suppliers from time to time. What you really want, is a new tank that's made
by a manufacturer in Canada. I don't remember their name but they're
probably the only Canadian manufacturer of new replacement gas tanks. Just
be sure that your FLAPS knows that the country of origin of that new gas
tank is Canadian and it'll probably be comparable to OEM quality like the
one that I bought.