Old December 11th 04, 12:36 AM
Wolfgang

If the old tank is not rusted badly (just on suface) I'd try the pressure
washer, shake with chain inside and phosphoric acid wash before buying a new
aftermarket one (they are really cheaply made compared to OEM German ones).
The floor pans from Whitneys are very thin --- try to get the ones made in
Denmark which are thicker.

http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel