Old December 1st 04, 08:00 PM
Nigel Nichols

I have used the Rockfire USB adapter with great success. No sothware needs
installing (Win98), rather it just appears in the Controller setup of
Windows ready for calibrating. The thing is the high quality 250k ohm pots
are required when using the likes of the Rockfire. I have heard some say
that its no good but they haven't upgrade their old 50k pots and thus get a
very notched movement through the Rockfire. Its a high quality unit and it
needs high quality pots.
Here is a link to it on my RRC web pages.
http://www.wave.co.nz/~lakewood/USB.htm

Also the unit that Jone Tytlandsvik has mentioned looks like the bee knees
for likes of myself who make control units. I will be looking at this system
for the future.

Nigel--
Redline Race Controls
http://www.wave.co.nz/~lakewood/Redline2.htm