Old January 17th 05, 09:00 AM
Joao Eliseu

Thanks for your reply.

The work on the engine will be made for an expert, not me (I don't have the time
and the tools).

The engine was rebuilt 12 years ago and only run 7000 miles since then. So I don't
expect to find any worn on the bearings. My only concern is that the cam wasn't
replaced at the time and it has about 125000 miles. I'm not sure but I think that
someone at the time (12 years ago) told me that the cam was a little worn.
I would like to know if I can check that without splitting the case (head and cylinders
out) and if not it would me a good effort to split the case to check.

Joao