Old October 7th 04, 02:17 AM
Philip Nasadowski

In article >,
"WTP07" > wrote:

> This is a Saturn group...so by definition, we generally have better sense
> than to "pimp out" our rides...

well, an econobox is still an econobox after it's pimped out. just has
a stupid wing and muffler on it.

My favorite is the dual exhaust tips. Come on, on a 4 cylinder 1.6
liter Civic?

Oh yeah, and the trail of soot up above from overly rich tunning.
because we all know way too much gas means more power!

I chased a dude on a Honda CBR600F4 on my Harley (modded > the other
day. He wasn't thrilled that o could keep up with him. Not thrilled at
all.

> I am positive there is a honda group for just that purpose...

They do it to everything around here