Old September 12th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
zipfixtoo via CarKB.com

Default Repairing Jeep Wrangler Zippers

This is one of the easiest things to do is repair a Jeep zipper Most are
sold now with the COIL teeth that come apart break off or do not shut: What
has happen is the metal slide/part has gone bad: Just replace the zipper
with new parts/slider/pulls From 1997-2006 these Jeeps all have coil teeth:
I know I sell the parts/sliders for all these type of zippers also for the
plastic molded teeth as well I have a group on Yahoo user id zipfixtoo that
has all this information also 2 domains:
Anyway: First scrub the zipper with a old toothbrush let dry do not use a
Hair dryer they melt in the zipper chain: Next lubricate with the lubricant I
provide with all my kits: just made for zipers called" ZIPPEREASE": Now
install the new parts/sliders/pulls You should purchase 2 the size is a
#10cf You may purchase a 1-way only one tab or a reversible 2 tabs (inside
and out) :::: You see you are going to install these new parts after you have
removed the top or bottom stop with a cutter and taken off the old
sliders/parts/pulls :!! One part is installed up side down from one end and
the other slider is installed right side up so when closed the
sliders/parts/pulls face the ground::::
regards Connie E-mail me with any questions: