Old August 16th 06, 10:38 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
[email protected]

Default 1998 Dodge Caravan electrical wierdness

Yep, it was a bad battery. Put a new one in, and it cranked up and
everything worked fine.

Only one minor remaining problem: The lights on the A/C, Recirculate,
Rear Wiper and Rear Wiper Intermittent buttons all blink on and off
together. The buttons all do what they're supposed to, you just can't
tell if they're on or off. My wife drove it home, and after a while
(20-30 minutes I think) the lights went off, but next time she stopped
and started it up they went back to blinking.

Any ideas about that?

So I don't have to keep up two threads, anyone interested can follow it
he

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a34119bdb1e16?

Many thanks to all who replied so quickly!