Old July 15th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default Folding down window......

You tie it down with the footman loop on the hood and windshield frame.
It is neat to drive with no doors and the window down, but you really
have to watch for trees and bugs. I ran mine up to about 50 mph, then
it becomes a serious wind tunnel effect. Worse than on a bike.

Your YJ has the extra sport bar pieces to remove. That can be a real
pain the first time. You also need to measure the rake on the window
before taking it apart or the doors and roof won't fit right. I guess
you could just mark where the bars currently are so the slip joint at
the back go back in the same place.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's